Sunday, February 5, 2012

wigs4kids.org Donation

Josh/Daddy went to work today and took Keegan with.  It will be nice for the two of them to have their special time together, even if it's at work!
I have much to tell, but have some laundry to catch up on, some paperwork~yuck and I want to play a few board games with the older two boys in between telling the baby no he can not touch the game pieces!
But for today, real quick I want to encourage anyone that can donate hair to do so!  Yesterday we had some friends come over, the guys went one way and the girls went another.  It was nice as Josh took a few of the kids with them and I dropped off the younger kids at a sitters.  I never get "me" time, girl time, much of any kind of time and we went and had a cup of soup and a long conversation about everything!  It was nice to get some things off my chest.  Then I decided since I haven't had a hair cut in over a year and half it was time to get a trim!  Well I went in for a trim and I came out with 10 less inches!  I really was going to just get a trim, but when she said my natural locks were long enough, I said cut it off!  I HOPE that some little girl/boy will smile, it always brings tears to my eyes because I know what hair means.....
www.wigs4kids.org  A 501c3 Non-Profit organization that does NOT CHARGE THEIR PATIENTS FOR THEIR WIGS!

It's just hair and it will grow back, but to some one very special it could be the difference between a good day and a bad day!

3 comments:

  1. I love your new haircut! The fact that you donated your hair is even more amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new haircut girl!!! You look beautiful as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, as always! :) LOVE the new cut. You look GREAT girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete

For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, Plans for good and not for evil. To give you a future and a HOPE.

Jeremiah 29:11